1/2″ Poly Dripline Irrigation Tubing
Albert Montano Sand and Gravel, a Santa Fe, NM, drip irrigation product supply company, now carries 1/2″ poly dripline irrigation tubing. DIG premium polyethylene drip tubing is designed to meet all installation requirements for drip irrigation or low-volume irrigation systems for commercial, agriculture and residential applications. Our 1/2″ polyethylene drip tubing is available with .620″ OD, .670″ OD, .700″ OD and .710″ OD and in 100’, 200’, 500’ and 1000’ coils. Made of low-density polyethylene resin with a minimum of 2% carbon black, the polyethylene tubing exhibits a combination of outstanding environmental stress-cracking resistance and burst strength.
- Contains antioxidant to protect the drip tubing from thermal degradation with a minimum of 2% concentrated carbon black resin added
- The polyethylene drip tubing exhibits a combination of outstanding environmental stress-cracking resistance and burst strength
- Contains the Dow FINGERPRINT™ (trace element) that certifies the product and provides verification as to the identity of the polyethylene tubing in the event of failure
- Use with our wide range of compression and barbed fittings
- Available in black or brown colors
- Coil length in 100, 250′, 500′ and 1000′ (30 m, 75 m, 150 m, and 300 m)