1/8″ & 1/4″ Vinyl Micro Dripline Irrigation Tubing
Albert Montano Sand and Gravel, a Santa Fe, NM, drip irrigation product supply company, now carries vinyl micro dripline irrigation tubing. DIG’s 1/8” and 1/4″ commercial-grade vinyl distribution tubing are available in black or brown color and in coil lengths of 100′ and 500′ 1000, and 3000’. Made of high-quality vinyl, the micro tubing is flexible and relatively soft. It is manufactured with an antioxidant and contains a minimum of 2% concentrated carbon black to protect the finished product from thermal degradation. The vinyl distribution tubing are used in a wide range of drip irrigation applications, including as feeder lines from the 1/2″ drip tubing to extend drip emitters or micro sprinklers to the plants, as extensions from a single PC drippers to 4-, 6- and 12-outlet drip manifolds.
* Available in 50′, 100’ and 500′, 1000′ and 3000′ coils (15 m, 30 m, 150 m, 300 m, 900 m)
* Contains a minimum of 2% concentrated Carbon Black and an antioxidant to protect the distribution tubing from thermal degradation
* Softer, more flexible and easier to use than poly distribution tubing
* Meets the demand of micro irrigation systems for above- or below-ground layouts in agricultural and landscape installations
* Interchangeable with other manufacturers’ brands of the same OD size distribution tubing
* Available in black or brown colors