1″ Poly Dripline Irrigation Tubing
Albert Montano Sand and Gravel, a Santa Fe, NM, drip irrigation product supply company, now carries poly dripline irrigation tubing. DIG 1” premium polyethylene drip tubing is designed to meet all installation requirements for drip irrigation or low-volume irrigation systems for commercial, agriculture and residential applications. Our 1″ drip tubing is available with 1.200″ OD in 250’ and 500’ coils. Made of low-density polyethylene resin with a minimum of 2% carbon black, the polyethylene tubing exhibits a combination of outstanding environmental stress-cracking resistance and burst strength.
- Contains antioxidant to protect the drip tubing from thermal degradation with a minimum of 2% concentrated carbon black resin added
- The polyethylene drip tubing exhibits a combination of outstanding environmental stress-cracking resistance and burst strength
- Contains the Dow FINGERPRINT™ (trace element) that certifies the product and provides verification as to the identity of the polyethylene tubing in the event of failure
- Use with our wide range of compression and barbed fittings
- Available in black color
- Coil length in 250′ and 500′ (75 m and 150 m)