3/4″ & 1″ MPT Plastic Screen Irrigation Filters
Santa Fe, NM, irrigation supply company, Albert Montano Sand and Gravel, is now offering DIG Water Matters’ 3/4″ & 1″ MPT Plastic Screen Irrigation Filters. DIG’s heavy-duty plastic screen filters with pipe thread are commonly used in residential and commercial installations to protect a drip irrigation system from debris that might enter the line and cause blockage of the emitters. The low maintenance, inexpensive screen filters provide reliable and trouble-free operation by removing fine sand and other particles that could otherwise block the small water passages of the drip and micro sprinklers.
- All-purpose filter with a wide range of polyester and stainless-steel screens from 180 to 80 micron to suit a wide range of filtration requirements
- Screens have excellent resistance to most common chemicals
- Color-coded replacement screens for easy identification
- Large filter area and low friction loss allows long intervals between cleaning
- Available with flush cap or flush valve for easy flushing of particles trapped in the bottom of filter.
- Recommended to be installed and used after the control valve.
- Easy maintenance – the screen can be extracted from the filter for easy cleaning
- Interchangeable screen and disc elements
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions