Dripline Control Zone Heavy Duty Preset Pressure Regulators
Albert Montano Sand and Gravel, a Santa Fe, NM, drip irrigation product supply company, now carries Dripline Control Zone Heavy Duty Preset Pressure Regulators. DIG’s Heavy Duty Preset Pressure Regulators offer exceptional performance of pressure control with constant lower downstream pressure regardless of incoming pressure fluctuations. Used to reduce and regulate the water pressure entering a drip irrigation or micro sprinkler system, this range of pressure regulators can lower the incoming pressure from as high as 150 PSI to a downstream pressure of 20 to 40 PSI at a flow range of .5 to 12 gallons per minute. Utilizing very few moving parts, the pressure regulator’s sophisticated diaphragm design regulates itself in reaction to the overall system back pressure. It is also engineered with industrial-strength, heavy duty plastic for operation under extreme conditions.
- Exceptional control of outlet pressure
- Withstands severe water hammer
- Utilizes a minimum of moving parts and a diaphragm design that regulates itself in reaction to overall system back pressure
- Available with 3/4″ female or male outlet
- Engineered with industrial-strength ABS plastic with all joints sonic welded into a tamper proof and impact-resistant housing
- Install above grade (or below grade in a valve box), downstream from the system valve
- Reliable control of pressure regardless of fluctuations in upstream pressure or flow
- Regulates itself in reaction to overall system back pressure.
- Reduces incoming water pressure to the ideal working pressure for a drip system
- Can be purchased as part of a control zone kit, which provides all the components needed to begin a drip irrigation installation at an affordable price
- Compact construction of non-corrosive plastic materials