Dripline Irrigation 410BT Series Bluetooth® Battery Operated Controller
Albert Montano Sand and Gravel, a Santa Fe, NM, drip irrigation product supply company, now carries Dripline Irrigation 410BT Series Bluetooth® Battery Operated Controllers. DIG’s 410BT Series Battery Operated Controller features Bluetooth® wireless technology combined with a full-function irrigation controller to provide long-lasting, reliable and feature-packed irrigation control via your smartphone or tablet. Download the free DIG BTT app to control any number of 410BT controllers through supported Android or iPhone smart devices from up to 50′ (15 meters), line of sight.
The 410BT controller’s rugged design is ideal for use in residential and commercial applications or where AC power is unavailable. It features a waterproof design (IP 68) and can operate for up to one year on two AA alkaline batteries.
The controller includes a single button for manual operation and 3/4″ through 2” professional grade inline valves with flow control.
- Download DIG’s BTT free app to your smartphone, then connect and control any number of DIG’s Bluetooth® controllers from the palm of your hand
- Operates with any supported Android or iPhone smart device
- Instantaneous communication with a smartphone
- Programmed entirely using accompanying smartphone app
- Customization through smartphone to name the controller or take a picture using the phone camera
- Password protection capabilities
- FCC and EC certified Bluetooth enabled
- see more
- Easy to set up, install and operate:
- Simply install two AA batteries into the waterproof timer’s battery compartment.
- Available in four languages (with more to come)
- Bluetooth communication range: up to 50′ (15 m)
- Non-volatile memory retains program and timer integrity (excluding time)
- Manual irrigation cycle can be performed via the app, or the timer’s manual program button or via the solenoid
- Semi-automatic, automatic or manual operation
- Available with 3/4” through 2” inline valve with NPT or BSP thread
- Latching solenoid with encapsulated plunger for reliable operation
- Completely waterproof (IP68) – can operate in harsh environments
- Environmentally friendly; utilizes RoHS compliant components
- One button to reset the timer to factory defaults or to run manually without a smartphone
- Battery life up to one year
- Three-year warranty