Dripline Irrigation EVO 100 Waterproof Solar Powered Digital Hose End Timer (Tap Timer)
Albert Montano Sand and Gravel, a Santa Fe, NM, drip irrigation product supply company, now carries Dripline Irrigation EVO 100 Waterproof Solar Powered Digital Hose End Timer. DIG’s EVO100 is a Solar Powered Hose End Tap Timer with a 3/4” female thread inlet and male thread outlet. Power is derived via a patented, time-tested internal photovoltaic module and microelectronic energy management system that is fueled by the surrounding ambient light (solar). After being charged, this efficient energy system provides enough power for the timer to function at any time, night or day, and in any weather with no direct sunlight required. This energy system also makes the timer environmentally friendly, functioning only on clean, renewable solar power without the need for a backup battery or AC power.
The EVO100 features a large, easy-to-read LCD screen and simple icon-based programming with weekly or cyclical programs, four start times per day, durations of up to six hours, program delay of up to 99 days, system off, manual operation and a sensor wire connection to accept a rain sensor.
- Powered by a patented, time-tested internal photovoltaic module and microelectronic energy management system fueled by ambient light (solar)
- Easy to install and program
- Watering flexibility with a selection of watering frequencies and four start times per day
- Seven buttons and an integrated large, high resolution screen
- see more
- Easy-to-read LCD display with an AM/PM clock and icon-based programming for easy navigation
- Blinking notification on days the hose end timer is active
- 12- or 24-hour time format
- Non-volatile memory retains program integrity (excluding time)
- Manual irrigation cycle can be performed via the manual program button
- Quick-release faucet swivel adapter for easy programming, installation and removal.
- One button program off for easy irrigation suspension
- Energy conservation feature automatically turns the hose end timer screen off after 15 minutes
- Power level meter indicates the approximate charge (energy available)
- Semi-automatic, automatic or manual operation
- High flow diaphragm valve with DC solenoid available in 3/4″ FHT inlet with screen and MHT outlet, or BSP thread
- Easy rain sensor installation through external wire
- Waterproof construction ensures reliable operation in harsh environments
- Environmentally friendly and energy independent; utilizes RoHS compliant components
- Three-year warranty