Albert Montano Sand and Gravel is now carrying Dig Water Matters
© Microline™ Dripline. DIG 1/4” Microline™ Dripline is a versatile and flexible, UV-protected small-diameter dripline that is suitable for a wide range of irrigation applications, both commercial and residential. The dripline may be installed above ground and covered with mulch or bark to conserve water or for aesthetic reasons. Each of the .52 GPH drip emitters in the dripline is built with a large filter along its cross section to ensure that moving particles on the bottom of the dripline do not enter the labyrinth water path, supporting trouble-free operation. The dripline is available with emitters in 6″, 9″ or 12″ spacing.
Microline™ can be used in loops around individual plants or trees, planter boxes, vegetable gardens, window boxes, box gardens, narrow paths of planting areas, or where total saturation is desired along the drip line path, while eliminating water staining of fences, windows and walls. It may be extended from the drip tubing or micro tubing using a 1/4″ barb, or attached into our 4- or 6-outlet drip manifolds.
- Used above ground or under mulch for a variety of applications such as containers and narrow plantings
- Large labyrinth water passage and turbulent flow help reduce clogging
- Inlet filter helps prevent particles from entering the drip emitter labyrinth path
- Resistant to chemicals and fertilizers commonly used in landscape applications
- Used with 1/4″ (6 mm) barbed fittings
- Flexible tubing for easy installation
- Two outlets per drip emitter ensure less chance of clogging