PCA-CV PC Drip Irrigation Emitter with Built-in Check Valve
The innovative PCA-CV pressure compensating drip emitter with a check valve has a water-saving feature which eliminates water drainage when the system is shut off and is designed to produce a consistent flow rate over a wide range of pressures in challenging terrain or complicated layouts. The drip emitter’s self-activated flushing mechanism provides excellent clog resistance for use in a wide range of applications in residential and commercial landscapes, greenhouses and nurseries.
- Drip emitter’s built-in check valve eliminates water draining when the system is shut off
- Ideal solution for long laterals, pulse irrigation, light soil and for greenhouse applications
- Ideal for watering plants in pots and containers
- Pressure compensating feature with built-in non-drain mechanism gives consistent flow and reduces lateral filling time, supporting water savings
- Design of drip emitter‘s self-activated flushing mechanism ensures continuous flushing of sediments and small particles for better operation over time
- Built-in non-drain feature eliminates the draining of water from the laterals when the system is shut off
- Colored barbed cap outlet enables easy identification of dripper flow rate
- Barbed outlet can be configured to work with 1/8” or 1/4” micro tubing for branching from the dripper
- For irrigation of home gardens, commercial landscapes, greenhouses, nurseries, orchards, deciduous plants and trees
- Outstanding flow regulation and consistent flow over a wide range of pressures
- Composed of superior materials for a long life.
- Unaffected by fluctuating inlet water pressure