Pop-Up Micro Sprayers
Albert Montano Sand and Gravel, Santa Fe, NM now offers the DIG Water Matters Pop-Up Micro Sprayer in both the 8 inch and 12 inch model. DIG’s versatile MP series 8” and 12” Pop-Up Micro Sprayers are available with 360°, 180° and 90° spray heads for a wide range of landscape applications where low pressure and low application rate are preferred. The MP series pop up micro sprayers can extend above the ground when the system is turned on and pressurized and retracts when not in use, providing a clean, aesthetic look. The MP series pop-up micro sprayers are an excellent choice to irrigate densely planted areas such as flower beds and groundcover and are frequently installed adjacent to pathways or other high traffic areas. The unique design features a pressure activated, low-friction upper stem seal, combined with a second stage piston seal to ensure leak- proof positive sealing for reliable operation and long-term performance.
- 8″ and 12″ pop-up lengths with 1/4″ (4 mm) barbed elbow or 1/2″ MNPT
- Available with 360°, 180° and 90° threaded spray heads
- Unique design incorporates a pressure-activated, low-friction, upper-stem seal and second stage piston seal, ensuring positive sealing
- Can be used with all sizes of polyethylene tubing using the 1/4″ barbed elbow with micro tubing with .150 to .170 ID.
- Three color-coded spray nozzles for easy identification
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions
- Filter requirement: minimum of 80 mesh